Sunday, August 19, 2012

Types

So, do you like have a type? Am I it? I think I want to be, but I'm not sure. Regardless, we need to make sure that you are my type...

Do you like internet videos? Preferably involving cats or babies (I'm so not into the "Shit Girls Say" thing). Have you ever watched an episode of Friends? I'm not sure you'll ever really get me until you watch "The One Where No One's Ready." If girls bring up Sex and The City, do you immediately roll your eyes? If you do, this can't go anywhere. SATC has gotten me through a lot. Like, a lot a lot.

You better like sandwiches. And potato chips. Those are probably my two top food groups. Following that, french fries, beer (cheap or fancy), imported salames, Nutella, spicy tuna rolls, and cottage cheese. And you better not be picky. Ugh, picky eaters are the worst. Don't come near me if you're picky. 

You don't have to like "be into fashion," but you better have respect. For the clothes. And for yourself. And for looking (and dressing) like you're an adult with a real job (and yes, you should probably have a real job too).

And on that same note, you need to be clean, tidy, and respectful of your things. And there better be toilet paper in your bathroom when I come over. And clean glasses. That are actually put away in the cupboard. And please, vacuum at least once a year. At least. 

You'll have to be able to interact with my cat and not be all weird. I promise, he's a sweety and cats are cool. Especially mine. And my friends too for that matter. They're not perfect, and neither are you. They're important to me, so don't be all quiet and use a fake laugh around them.

You need to have watched Austin Powers 1 and Liar Liar. Those movies really speak to my psyche. And you better read. Guys who read are hot. 

But I guess above all this stuff, you have to be able to put up with my sass. And my hyper-sensitivity. And all my judgmental crap. And my erratic needs. And my odd sense of humor. If you can do all this, and still tell me I'm pretty, often, then you are definitely my type.

No comments:

Post a Comment